Beginners Poly Application/Tack Cloth question

Page 3 of 3
On 7/31/2012 1:29 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Mike said you talk out your ass. He said ass. ;~)

So go stain and poly him. That'll fix his ass. I said Ass! ;~)
-- When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary. -- Thomas Paine
(comparing Paine to the current CONgress <deep sigh>)
Mike Marlow wrote:

The group does tend toward anal :)
--

dadiOH
Bill wrote:

Yes.
Tack rags have some varnish in them, that's why they are sticky. IMO, microfiber cloth does as least as good a job and they are washable.
--

dadiOH
On 7/29/2012 7:26 PM, Bill wrote:

Yes. Tach rags are typically made/saturated with the same finish material you are putting on the piece, Varnish.