Beginner needs help with building Interior Wood Doors

I'm finishing a renovation of my weekend lake cottage and want to replace the hideous, plastic hollow core doors with something that has clean lines and character.

Can anyone point me to online instructions for building simple interior doors? I'm thinking board and batten or tounge&groove... something someone with *basic* woodworking tools can pull off.... I'll likely be painting these doors, so fancy joinery isn't necessary. Also, I can rely on mechanical fasteners since I'll be painting.

Thanks!!!

bradesp

Reply to
bradesp

that the hinges should go on the LHS of the ledged and braced door shown.

Cheers

Frank

Reply to
Frank McVey