bead board on rounded wall corners

I'm remodeling my guest bathroom and there is an outside corner that is rounded (in fact all the outside corners in my house are rounded)
I'm installing beadboard wainscoting in the bathroom and was wondering how I handle the rounded corner issue.
I'm using MDF paneling...each panel is roughly 6 inches wide.
I know how to install base molding on rounded corners (22.5 miter cuts)
How do I do this for paneling?
I assume you are talking about bullnose corners.
You can make the same miter cuts on the wainscot, base, and cap rail.
As an alternative you may want to consider something like this: http://www.woodgrid.com /, click on corner blocks
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

I think I would stop shot a few inches of the corners and paint the exposed rounded corners with the same paint and color as the trim and or wainscoting.

I'd be inclined to cut the "panels" into individual "boards" and create a ship lap. You may need double the materials due to the waste but making the curve with individual boards shouldn't be a problem.
John

This can be a guessing game to get it right and MDF has some restrictions. Kurf the backside. If the curve is still too sharp, ie, your panel breaks you will need to make deeper kurfs and/or wet/steam the backside of the panel (an old steam iron may work. However, wetting may not work well with MDF.