Bay Area Dave on rec.photo.digital

Page 1 of 2
Our fun companion strikes again. I told some slob to fuck off because he was trying to cast doubt on my having been a Marine, so Dave comes up with this:
Bay Area Dave screeches:

Are you threatening me? You've lied about my swearing at you on-line in the past. Please do remember that. I took this kind of crap from one clown when I was working for Woodcraft. If you will recall, I am now self-employed and there's no need for me to take it.
If you think an editor would be enlighted by my language, go ahead and forward the piece
Charlie Self "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics." Disraeli as quoted by Mark Twain
Charlie Self wrote:

Man... that takes me back. "I'm gonna tell Mom!"
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com
Mortimer Schnerd responds:

Thing is, he wasn't involved until that point. Weird guy.
Charlie Self "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics." Disraeli as quoted by Mark Twain
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote in Hey Charlie, If it makes your editor feel any better, I'll order a subscription specifically because you write for them (or at least re-up my subscription). That should offset the 1 person that may have complained.
Jim

CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE IN THE HELL I MENTIONED AN EDITOR????
QUIT PARROTING THE PARANOID BS OF YOUR BUDDY CHARLIE SELFISH!
MORONS!!! This is the type of crap that fries my butt. I make a comment and then someone starts making up lies about what I said and then the lies keep spreading like wildfire. go back and read my other posts, you lie-spreading idiot!
dave
Jim wrote:

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message ...

Quote: "Should we forward your words of wisdom to your editor?"
Reference: http://groups.google.com.au/groups?q=group:rec.photo.digital+author:bay+author:area+author:dave&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=lDelc.59226%24HG.12777%40newssvr25.news.prodigy.com&rnum=1

Actually, they are both correct, it is a matter of record on Google. A real man would apologise.

No thanks, weak stomach today. Whassamatta Recon Troll, lost your buddy?
I couldn't for the life of me find that quote. finally realized it was in the photo ng. so yup, I said it, as an afterthought, and had forgotten. I KNEW I hadn't said it on the Wreck! In any event, I have ZERO plans I emailing anyone about any of this nonsense. I just got sick of seeing charlie's foul mouthed posts showing up on various news groups so I posted here, since he has SAID that he'd plonked me. the only way I could get his attention on the foul mouth issue was to post it here where is buds would forward the message. so sue me!
dave
Greg Millen wrote:

http://groups.google.com.au/groups?q=group:rec.photo.digital+author:bay+author:area+author:dave&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=lDelc.59226%24HG.12777%40newssvr25.news.prodigy.com&rnum=1
: I couldn't for the life of me find that quote. finally : realized it was in the photo ng. so yup, I said it, as an : afterthought, and had forgotten. I KNEW I hadn't said it on : the Wreck! In any event, I have ZERO plans I emailing : anyone about any of this nonsense. I just got sick of : seeing charlie's foul mouthed posts showing up on various : news groups so I posted here, since he has SAID that he'd : plonked me. the only way I could get his attention on the : foul mouth issue was to post it here where is buds would : forward the message. so sue me!
Are you incapable of apologizing?
    -- Andy Barss
I did apologize in another post, you screwball TWIT! check out my longwinded response to Dave Hinz you ASS!
THEN YOU CAN APOLOGIZE TO ME YOU, YOU BAITING, BLITHERING MORON!
Next time get you facts straight.
DAVE
Andrew Barss wrote:

: I did apologize in another post, you screwball TWIT!
No, you didn't. Having LSD trips again? How retro!
: check out my longwinded response to Dave Hinz you ASS!
: THEN YOU CAN APOLOGIZE TO ME YOU, YOU BAITING, BLITHERING MORON!
So, I guess your answer is "no".
It figures, you little thing you.
    -- Andy Barss

His "apology" and change of heart lasted a couple of hours.
the apology was specific. doesn't mean I'm gonna stop posting, you twit!
dave
Dave Hinz wrote:

you are the head IDIOT. can't read.
dave
Andrew Barss wrote:

Dave,
How have you been wronged in life?
Been hugged lately? Have the people near and dear to your heart told you how much you are to them? Have you told them what it means to you those things they give to you?
Do people you know professionally approach you and say, " Thank you for being such an influence on my outlook on life...." or "I would really like to work for you..."
--
Think thrice, measure twice and cut once.

Sanding is like paying taxes ... everyone has to do it, but it is
yeah, and what about that time you made a snide comment out of the blue, out of context about ME in another newsgroup, you slimy little TURD. Did you forget what an ass you have been to me, you two-faced jerk? Bite me!
dave
Charlie Self wrote:

you are paranoid as well as rude. I have ZERO intentions of e-mailing anyone about you, Mr. Self important Charlie! You are such a charmer, especially when you use those cute four letter words you learned in grammar school. You go, Charles!
dave
Charlie Self wrote:

charliediy writes:

That's a munged serial number, by the by. Cody may be putting his real number up for grabs, but regardless of his sneers, I'd prefer not to put mine out. It's only a single number off. But, what the hell, somehow I managed to get GI Bill college payments, and get my prescrips from VA to this day. Ah, yes. And a GI Bill mortgage.
Charlie Self "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics." Disraeli as quoted by Mark Twain
whoopee! you have a serious ego problem, bud. and you lie again when you claim Cody is ANOTHER "tell your momma" person. Don't count me as the OTHER. you are pathetic.
dave
Charlie Self wrote:

On 03 May 2004 09:31:15 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

Hey, Charlie,
Looks like our service tours overlapped a couple of years. I was able to start letting my hair grow out again in '64. But, doesn't look like we shared time at any duty stations. You were Marine Aviation. I had to walk most places I went.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
Tom Veatch responds:

I resisted the haircut folly as much as I could...spent half my 4 years hearing, "Self, get a haircut!"
Yeah, I worked hard to stay out of the grunt end of the business. I'm a lousy shot, for one thing. My qualification each year was a close run thing. And somehow I figured the wiring systems of an aircraft might be safer than some guy popping mortar rounds in on me. Pre-RPG days, so what did I know?
Most of the former Marines I know now are either former grunts or engineers, most of them 'Nam vets, an altercation I was fortunate enough to miss. Too late for Korea, too early for 'Nam. Way too old for any of the Gulf War stuff, whether I or II.
Charlie Self "Don't let yesterday use up too much of today." Will Rogers