Battery rebuilders

Where would one find a battery rebuilder for Milwaukee 18v 2.4amp batteries?
www.primecell.com
--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com

overstock.com sells aftermarket replacement batteries for Milwaukee and others. I'd bet they are Chinese, but if your looking to save money it might be worth looking into and doing a simple cost analysis.
-Bruce
I found a local shop (Columbia, MO) to rebuild the batteries for my PC 14.4v cordless. Look in the local YellowPages under "Batteries-Repairing and Rebuilding". I've had 'em back about two charges worth, and they seem to be fine. No shipping charges, and they had the pair back to me in a week.
Dan

If the battery can be disassembled, look in the yellow pages. Tom Work at your leisure!