Battery operated chain saws?

I hardly could get any work done with my battery operated circular saw without a recharge now we have battery operated chain saws? Good for how many cuts before you reach for a real gas operated chain saw?
With my ryobi, I made 12 cuts in 4-5" sugar maple. Don't know how many the battery was good for because I was done. I'm satisfied. (want to buy a used one? I bought a few two years ago just to get the batteries when HD had a special.)

Thanks but don't need another chain saw for now - already down 30 trees the last two years.

The old GE Electraks used to have a chain saw that you could plug into the tractor and use its batteries (but there you have about 180 Ah at 36V on a full charge).
LOL - I'm definitely not the person one would ask about chain saws! I had a gas powered chain saw years back and the damn thing kept overheating on me. It got to the point that I would run it for just a few minutes and it would konk out on me. I eventually got rid of it.
THEN I found out about something called .. uh .. the oil reserve.
DUH
Fred wrote:

I bought a brand new Jonsered a few years ago off the display rack at a local shop. Got it home, mixed the gas, filled up the chain oil reservoir, got it tuned and running beautifully.
It could even cut through a 2 inch twig properly.
Chain was on backwards.
DUH.
;-)
Fred wrote:

You just need the right battery, and a case of beer:
http://tinyurl.com/dy3eb
"Urine Battery Turns Pee Into Power," National Geographic.

Pee battery and elephant dung paper, now I heard it all. What's next 4x8 sheets and 2x4 studs form elephant dung and pee batteries replaces whole house solar system?
http://www.elephantdungpaper.com/