Bathroom vanities

I have 3 lots of 100 unassembled bathroom vanities. Size is 18" wide 16" deep 30" high, Allwood cabinet construction, Maple plywood interior and exterior. Raised panel door. Light natural finish, Cabinet being sold Ready To Assemble. I have seen people looking for suche items in this group. If you think you may intrested please provide e-mail address for more information.
Izzy
I think you may be stuck with a bunch of incorrectly manufactured kits. A bathroom vanity that is 16" deep is pretty much worthless.

You're also not going to get much of a sink in 18" wide "vanity"....oh, maybe it's for draahs.....yeah, right. Scammer, spamer, troll.....

I CAN GET CULTURED MARBLE TOPS FOR THIS SIZE VANITIES

I bet you can't name even _two_ such, in the last -ten- year