barn boring machine

anyone have one of these for sale?
Doug

If you're talking about a "Post Drill", there's one on eBay right now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itema34909356

I'm assuming you mean an old manual drill for drilling beams when timber framing. A large frame with two handles to turn the drill, and a geared feed to push it down.
As it happens, yes I have one for sale. However I'm in the UK, so I doubt it's worth shipping that far 8-(
spake the words:

No, but I have 4 auger bits for them. They're 2" as I recall.
------------------------------------------------------------------------- Poverty is easy. * http://diversify.com It's Charity and Chastity that are hard. * Data-based Website Design -------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have a few of these, they do a a heck of a job quickly. Only problem is, they are very difficult to control, and even more so to turn off. :) --dave
http://www.birdsforever.com/woody.html

calmly ranted:

Legally (without a BB gun), anyway. I had one living here for awhile last year and I thought I'd go nuts. He somehow thought of my metal spark arrestor over the fireplace as a potential bug motel and was pecking on that for several minutes at a time. It took a couple weeks before I found where the noise was coming from and whow or what was doing it. I tossed little Doug Fir pineycones at the little SOB twice in a row and he stopped his pecking on my house's sheetmetal parts. He stayed happy in the Birch tree after that, so we got along alright.

------------------------------------------- Stain and Poly are their own punishment http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design =====================================================
Larry Jaques wrote in message

is,
-
-
Not a bug motel - he thought it made a lot of noise so's to be good for establishing his territory. Lots better than the hollow trees his kind had to deal with until we humans put up such fine drums. Kerry
I have 15-20 of these, Millers Falls, Double Eagle, Boss, Snell, etc. www.myoldtools.com
--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com
Carolyn & Doug wrote:

My father in law has one and will sell it, he has no concept of the value. Lives in Boise, ID.

Yes, I have 2. I'm in LI, NY. Where are you?
I personally prefer fun machines.

On 6 Dec 2004 23:35:37 GMT, Ignoramus18778

Ha! I can bore deeper.