Bandsaw tires

Hopefully there are some 'oldtimers' who might remember:
The problem is an imported bandsaw with wheels approximately six (6) inches in diameter, and I cannot find replacement tires.
About ready to trash it, but decided one last try to get it back in shape so I pulled the wheels off because the bearings were pretty noisy. On two of the wheels "Shopmaster" is cast on a spoke.
All of my seaches for Shopmaster ended with another tool company (delta?) but no spare parts, etc.
I would like to purchase actual replacements if available. Does anyone have a source?
If not available, is Pliobone a suitable adhesive to bond a homemade 'tire' to the wheels? Would the rubber from an inner tube work? Also, would a simple but joint be satisfactory, or should one taper the ends, or what?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Lurker
Suffolk Machinery
Use a small tube, so you don't have to glue.
Wilson

p. 93 of of the Iturra Design (Louis A. Iturra, proprietor) Winter Catalog 2003 advises that they weld the seams "in-house" for their urethane bandsaw tires. Therefore, they can make a tire just as it might come from the factory (available widths 3/4", 1", & 1-1/2") and urethane tires are what they recommend.
They do not have a website, nor is their catalog available in pdf, so call them (888-722-7078) and they'll send you a printed catalog (186 pages) devoted to bandsaws and accessories. A must for bandsaw owners.
lurker wrote:

1-800-234-SAWS and tell Suffolk Machinery what length of tire you need. They make urethane tires that need heating prior to installation. They'll also probably need width. Order blades while you're there.