bandsaw thrust bearings

Anyone using the Iturra thrust bearings with O ring seals?

need new bearings and am curious how these perform over a standard bearing.

Can the O ring be removed for cleaning?

Reply to
tiredofspam

ASFIK, they are on there so you don't have to clean them.

Reply to
-MIKE-

My son does inline speed skating. The bearings have seals and they need a cleaning to get out the fine dust.

If you can pop the seal, clean them, give them 1 drop of oil they run nice. The steel covers with crimps don't open.. And can't be serviced. But many other types are serviceable.

I have a s> >> Anyone using the Iturra thrust bearings with O ring seals?

Reply to
tiredofspam