Bandsaw Ridgid BS1400 Rip Fence

Looking for a rip fence that would fit a Ridgid Bandsaw BS1400. Anyone know of any that is solid . I asked the company and they stoped making them and they told me to go to sears store and get a universal one. It is kind of cheesey . Any info would be helpful.
On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 23:18:23 -0600, "GoatDaddy"
Get a M1050 rip fence (50") Accusquare from Mule Cabinetmaker ($229 Shipping included). Rock solid for any Crapsman!
http://mulecab.com/products.asp?mnu_Products

WD responds:

Now why would he want that on a bandsaw, especially when their bandsaw fence is $99.
I did have the URL wrong.
Charlie Self "I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us, that the less we use our power the greater it will be." Thomas Jefferson
On 16 Nov 2003 09:45:32 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:
Opps, mistake I thought he's looking for a rip fence for for Ridgid TS!

The Duginske Fasttrack fence is very good. I've seen them on sale for around $70. Try this link:
http://shop.woodcraft.com/Woodcraft/product_family.asp?family%5Fid 10&giftlse&mscssidFC2B34AA564DBAA1212BF4EBD4568A

GoatDaddy asks:

Check out the Accusquare. Mule Cabinetmaker...I think theURL is www.mulecabinet.com, but google it if not.
I've got one on a ShopFox bandsaw and find it excellent.