bandsaw carter quide or equivalent

I kinda want to piddle around w/ my 1/8" blade on the BS.
With my stock Jet 14" guides, it's just not working -- blade can pop out past the side quides.
Anyone know where to get an inexpensive Carter guide -or- is there a knock-off that works good?
nospam snipped-for-privacy@mesanetworks.net wrote:

Use blocks made of hardwood and trap the blade (i.e. adjust the blocks to surround the blade and let the blade's kerf provide its own clearance).
sounds reasonable; is this by own experience?

nospam snipped-for-privacy@mesanetworks.net wrote:

Yes, with a Grizzly G1019 bandsaw.