Bandsaw blade storage w/o coiling

Soylent green

Reply to
Odinn

Nope - the Band SawStop would prevent it - at least it would if they could ever release it.

Reply to
Vic Baron

I'm still wondering how they're going to retract the blade.

Doug Miller

Maybe it goes flying off into space like a magician's snake. They could add a sound system with a digitally recorded "BOING" noise, so the user will know where the blade went.

Reply to
B a r r y

8-( I've already got an ear hanging off at present. I look like Van Gogh in his alcoholic tramp period.
Reply to
Andy Dingley

The trick is in how you first grab the blade - you have to pre-twist your wrist in one direction _before_ you grab it. If you just grab uit straight, then yes you can't get enough twist in.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

You weren't trying to listen in to the secret language of Piranhas were you?

Reply to
Robatoy

Still better than the hands, Andy... with both hands bandaged, you really find out who your friends are, especially when you have to pee.. DAMKIKT

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Individual zip-lock bags. :)

Reply to
CW

Coiling is quite easy once you learn how. The put your foot on it method should be avoided as far as I'm concerned.

Reply to
CW

Fine for little blades but when they're big around as you are tall, you want to get away from them.

Reply to
CW

Why ?

I put my foot on it because that's the body part furthest from my face.

Reply to
Andy Dingley