Bandsaw Blade length

Another BS (bandsaw ;-)) question.......
I bought the Bridgewood 17" bandsaw and am awaiting it's delivery. At the same time, I'm starting to look at blades for the saw since I don't expect much from the stock blade...... Wilkes website states that the blade length is 132". However, the saw is made by OAV and their website says the blade length is 131-3/4".
Does 1/4" (either longer or shorter) make any difference?
Woody

the
the
None, there there's likely to be about 3" of vertical adjustment which gives about +-3" latitude.
Bernard R
You should have that much adjustment.

the
the
Easily since 1/4" of blade equals 1/8" of vertical wheel travel.