Band saw guides

I have an old Delta-Rockwell bandsaw with a broken upper guide assembly. Any roller upgraders have an old one to sell me? The shaft is hexagonal, regular size guides. Thanks, David

Reply to
David Bell

What did you break? The guide assembly screws into the shaft, so it matters nothing if it's round or hex.

"C" applies.

Reply to
George

I just got some from Carter Guides for my 20" Delta. Pretty easy to install but they need a fair bit of adjustment when you change blades. Delta has most of the old guides available but they can be REAL expensive. They wanted $1,600 CDN for mine I paid just under $300 CDN for the Carters. They're available arom Woodcraft and a lot of other places.

Reply to
Another Jewish Carpenter