band saw blade recomendtation

Hello, Looking for a suggestion for cutting mostly 3/8 to 5/8 ply and mdf. Cutting VERY slight radius of only about 1.25" off the centerline over a 30" span. What blade for this type of cutting? Need 93.5" blade for my 28-299 Delta. Thanks!

IIRC You'll get the straightest cut with the widest blade. Even a 3/4" or 1" blade should be able to handle that curve. I'd use a fine tooth blade on plywood.
Norm
Grant wrote:

Grant,
You've asked twice before and got recommendations. If you did not like what you heard then, it will be no better now.
--
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

A 93.5 inch blade? What kind of horsepower drives it?

Ignore the post below. I was in dumbass mode.