Balcony edge Trim

I am building a new home and the second floor balcony is circular at one end.

I need to build the bullnose end piece with the 3/8" oak about 4-5 inches wide that sits on the floor of the balcony. The bull nose will overhang the side of the balcony. I will then bring the flooring up to the 3/8" oak.

Question I have is how would I build this piece seeing as it needs to follow the cicular pattern?

Thx.

Reply to
Tony DiBratto