Bad deal with a table saw

I bought a table saw for 325$ (can.). It was made by "Diltec" but almost identical to the 34-410 Delta. The blade guard was missing (200$) but I thought it was a good buy.
When I tried to tune it, I realised how this tool was badly treated. A main piece was broken (150$). The ball bearing and some others parts needed to be replaced (50$). The rail for the fence is lightly bended (80$).
What did the last owner do with it ? I don't know. Fortunately there is a good motor and spare parts are still available.
For a well tuned table saw I will have to spend 800$. For the same price, I could have bought a new one with a warranty without all this problems.
Next time I will be more careful with the "good deals".
S.B.
I just bought a Diltec before Christmas which had some heavy use. I thought mine looks kind of like this: http://www.kingcanada.com/Products.htm?CD 1&IDd4
Of course, older and with lots more wear. . .I don't think these came with blade guards when they were made, they are a pretty old brand. Do you have a source for parts you wouldn't mind sharing? I can't find any relevant Diltec table saw links anywhere except for the odd one forsale here and there.
BB
It looks like mine.
The Diltec products was canceled since a long time. My model was "FM 1.0" it is almost identical to the Delta CS-4L (34-410 or 34-440). So I ordered some Delta parts and most of the time that is appropriate. I found spare parts at : www.acetoolrepair.com If you order a bad part they can refund less 20%. On their web site you can see all the models detailed and maybe you will find something like your's.
Good luck.
S.B.