Auction Sale

I am posting this for a friend.
Posted below is a listing for an auction sale on Saturday, May 22nd. Location is near Kemptville, Ontario (6 miles west of Ottawa). Not included in the listing are many woodworking tools. Now of particular interest to this group, there are PILES of lumber. Included are 10-12ft lengths of oak, ash and maple(I think). All of this wood has been stored indoors for at least 7 years. The gentleman that owned all of this passed away about one year ago. His plan for the ash was to build a porch around their farmhouse.
http://www.theauctionfever.com/listings/may22d.htm
If anyone has any specific questions I can get more details, email to nofrag_tnt(removethis)@hotmail.com.
Happy Bidding to anyone that goes. I am sure it will prove to be a great auction sale. The auctioneer has said that everyone in the auctioneering business has "the auction", this one he said is his.