Auction Goodies & Stocking Stuffers On eBay

The center piece for this weeks auctions is a very vintage and somewhat rare Delta Milwaukee 12" No. 1425 Belt Driven Disk Finisher.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category%279&item%70043653
Click on "View Seller's Other Items" to see the balance of auctions. None are anything remotely resembling a Piece of Shit. OK, there are the blade guards but most of the items are kinda cool.
Remember, bid high, bid often, sell some blood, rob a 7-11 if you have to but just bid.
And as always, PEACE!!!
UA100, shamelessly whoring his eBay auctions for tool money onna 'count of he didn't have no rich Daddy leave him a trust fund like some people...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category%279&item%70043653
If only you had a friend who could give you a advice on cattle futures (like some people), you could make 100 times your investment. That would buy a lot of tools.
todd
todd wrote:

No kidding. This buying for one and selling for two is a hard way to go. I was thinking of branching out into cocaine and heroin but got to thinking about the down side. A guy named Bubba and me with no vaseline... 'Sides, eBay frowns on selling drugs online.
UA100
I don't know, it just depends on which drugs. Isn't the smell and sight of ol' iron sort of an "upper" to you?
Nut Tree wrote:

Kinda sorta. The tourniquet falls to the ground and the head bobs when you find something that wants to be owned by you. That's the true measure.
UA100, who just also got himself a 14" P-Matic band sore but it isn't a Deltaclone made in Chiwan by prison/child labor, not that the childs don't need their $0.50 a day mind you...