Attaching vise to shop fox workbench

Hello Everyone:

My sons recently purchased Shop Fox workbench legs and stringers (angl and plate steel 2" x 2" x 1/8". I am attempting to attach a vise to the workbenc (table top has not been purchased either maple top or several sheets of 3/4" birc plywood). In case you want to look at the legs to understand my dilemma use websit

the item is shop fox d 2660 34" workbench leg. What is the best way t attach the vise? Thank you all in advance Novice

-- Novice1

Reply to
Novice1

On mine, it got attached to the underside and side of the benchtop itself. Therefore, assuming you've got a vise like mine, you must purchase and install the top and THEN install the vise.

But what do I know? It was pretty much trial and error for me back then.

Actually now that I think about it...

Reply to
else24