Attaching a handle to jewelry box

I've milled a handle for a jewelry box I'm making and I have some concerns about how to affix it to the box. The surface area onto which glue will be placed is about 3/16" x 5". Will yellow glue alone be sufficient or should I try to use a biscuit? I don't want any fasteners to be visible.
TIA
Generally when I do that type of thing I go with a 5 minute two part epoxy.
It glues anything, is far stronger then most other glues, and, requires, naturally, a very short glue up time. If worse comes to worse you can hold it for 5 minutes.
--
Mike G.
Heirloom Woods