Arrows on the saw blade

What do the arrows on the saw blade indicate?
Obviously I don't know because I put it on backwards. My first time cutting aluminium (working on a deck project and need to trim the spindles) and it took forever to cut. Flipped the blade around and now it cuts wonderfully.
Any suggestions for a blade lubricant for cutting aluminum? Paraffin needs to be reapplied about every 3-4 cuts. I'm using an aluminium cutting blade in my CMS.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

On 9/15/2013 1:39 PM, Puckdropper wrote:

Circular saw blade I presume? It's direction of rotation.

On 9/15/2013 11:39 AM, Puckdropper wrote:

Arrows on the blade mean it can be used during bow hunting season.

HAR! That one made me laugh. :)
wrote in message

Both can be efficient blood letters...