Arrows on the saw blade

What do the arrows on the saw blade indicate?

Obviously I don't know because I put it on backwards. My first time cutting aluminium (working on a deck project and need to trim the spindles) and it took forever to cut. Flipped the blade around and now it cuts wonderfully.

Any suggestions for a blade lubricant for cutting aluminum? Paraffin needs to be reapplied about every 3-4 cuts. I'm using an aluminium cutting blade in my CMS.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Circular saw blade I presume? It's direction of rotation.

Reply to
dpb

Arrows on the blade mean it can be used during bow hunting season.

Reply to
scritch

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 15:46:28 -0700, scritch

HAR! That one made me laugh. :)

Reply to
none

Both can be efficient blood letters...