ARE EEE O.T. Customer Support

What are my thoughts? The best parts of you dripped down your fathers leg.
--

"Anybody can have more birthdays; but it takes
balls to get old!"

that
customer
rare
are
products,
leg.

And what did you do?
my bad, as the kids say, thought I'd edited his nonsense out...
John E.

John E. wrote:

Makes sense, but ... you did the same stupid thing!

Now don't you feel silly?