ARCHIVES?

Someone recently mentioned having gone through this Newsgroup's Archives searching for shed building plans.

The Newsgroup Archives sounds interesting. How do I connect to them?

All I can think of is going to Google and searching all Newsgroups...

Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

PJ

Reply to
None

On 14 Oct 2003, None spake unto rec.woodworking:

Go here:

search on rec.woodworking

That will bring up the most recent threads, and you can go back forever. If you want to narrow it down, click on "Advanced groups search" to get as specific as you want. Take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the Advanced Search page, and it will serve you well in the future.

Reply to
Scott Cramer