Arched casement windows - experience, hardware?

I may be tasked with building several arched, casement windows for a home renovation project and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this. I'm also wondering about hardware. A quick google search turned up several suppliers, but to be honest the $15 to $30 price tag for catches and stays has me a bit concerned about quality. I don't *need* to spend as much as possible, but the client has fairly deep pockets and I just want to be sure of everything being solid, well functioning, long lasting and attractive. TIA JP

Reply to
JayPique