Looking for casement windows

Can anyone advise on manufacturers of timber casement windows for my barn conversion project? I need 6 frames around 900 wide and 2 at least should be fire escape.

JEN-WELD has single pane 915mm fire escape windows which might be suitable but if possible I'd like a horizontal bar true divide style.

Reply to
Jeff Mowatt

This lot did me some great made to measures, and the price was good (but not the cheepest).

Rick

Premdor do lots of timber casement windows, including fire escape types, with a wide choice of bars. They do made to measure, or 913mm is one of their standard stock widths. Note that fire escape types are by necessity only available in certain styles, i.e. those that meet the requirements for opening area.

the "true divide", look at the TBAR price in the catalogue, which provides genuine glazing bars and smaller sealed units. The (lower) BBAR price uses larger units and internal spacers and external beadings. I was offered a 35% discount at Keyline over the book price.

For example, A 913mm x 1200mm twin side hung with genuine horizontal bar fire escape (EH2N12CC) is 453GBP pre-discount, or 406GBP for the same, but not fire escape.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle