APOTHECARY CHEST

http://www.freeapothecaryplans.com /
On Oct 13, 1:46 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I've been wondering what happened to Shopsmith. I sent for the package. Maybe that will give me a start at finding out.
Sat, Oct 13, 2007, 1:13pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (CharlieSelf) hath said: I've been wondering what happened to Shopsmith. I sent for the package. Maybe that will give me a start at finding out.
Dunno, but I've had this link saved for I don't know how long. http://www.shopsmith.com/ Had a couple others before this one, but they died long ago.