anyone wanna be my guinea pig.

my family could never manage it without hours of instruction (G)and my friends don't really deal much with computers.

Reply to
Steve Knight

Good question!

instructions.

Reply to
Bill

the order would come of as fraud since the info is the same as my amazon business account. Plus I only have debit card and it would take a week or more to get my money back.

Reply to
Steve Knight

here is the answer from amazon.

Please note: Amazon maintains a sophisticated fraud detection system. Quite often, orders are intercepted by the fraud team because there are too many similarities between the purchaser and the seller. For that reason, it is best to have someone other than yourself order your products during this phase.

Reply to
Steve Knight

well some of the orders worked a couple were lost. if anyone wants to look at some of the stuff do a search for these items

B0001EFTEM B0001EFTEW B0001EHTHM B0001EHTHW B0001EHTI6

I notice the shipping date is off I put 21 days it shows 1 to 2 months.

Reply to
Steve Knight

Those who "don't know steve" shouldn't consider it.

Those who _do_, won't have any problem with the request -- 'considering the source', that is... :)

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

If a post like that landed here from an unknown source it would last about 3 seconds of snickering before sliding back into the bit bucket.....

Reply to
Bridger

Hi Steve

Hope all is well in your business. One thing to check on; when I searched for one of the products below, it popped up right away. Everything looked fine. Then I clicked on the Knight-Tool Works link under the product name at the top expecting it to take me to a list of all products you have available on Amazon. Instead, it tells me it cannot find what I'm looking for, and offers a list of things I might be interested in instead, such as DC hose clamps, and other woodworking accessories.

Joe

Reply to
BIG JOE

\ that is because the items are on the test site and not on amazon yet. seems there are a few bugs though like when I try to do refunds they don't seem to work. where amazon did them and they worked well somewhat. one fellow shows one is canceled but not both and I show both.

Reply to
Steve Knight

I feel like a idiot most of the problems I had with the amazon site was from using mozilla. had to use IE and it worked fine.

Reply to
Steve Knight

Not the lizard's fault. However, resistance is futile. You have been assimilated into the Collective.

Reply to
Australopithecus scobis

(G) there is a warning on the amazon site but everything else worked fine.

Reply to
Steve Knight