anyone wanna be my guinea pig.

Page 2 of 2

Not the lizard's fault. However, resistance is futile. You have been assimilated into the Collective.
--
"Keep your ass behind you."

(G) there is a warning on the amazon site but everything else worked fine.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Ok, so everyone else seems convinced you're on the level, what exactly are you trying to do?
On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 17:30:48 +0000, Steve Knight wrote:

need a cc

then
discount
Sign me up, Steve...send me details...e-mail is good
Mike

Why wouldn't Amazon help you out with this?
Why can't you test this with YOUR credit card? The web site doesn't care whose card it is.

need a cc

then
discount
Good question!

well
instructions.

here is the answer from amazon.
Please note: Amazon maintains a sophisticated fraud detection system. Quite often, orders are intercepted by the fraud team because there are too many similarities between the purchaser and the seller. For that reason, it is best to have someone other than yourself order your products during this phase.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
well some of the orders worked a couple were lost. if anyone wants to look at some of the stuff do a search for these items

On 5 Feb 2004 11:33:32 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@execpc.com (BIG JOE) wrote:

\ that is because the items are on the test site and not on amazon yet. seems there are a few bugs though like when I try to do refunds they don't seem to work. where amazon did them and they worked well somewhat. one fellow shows one is canceled but not both and I show both.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

the order would come of as fraud since the info is the same as my amazon business account. Plus I only have debit card and it would take a week or more to get my money back.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes