Anyone out there have a Delta 11-090 Drill Press?

I'm looking to confirm a physical measurement from the machine that I can't get from the manual, parts drawings, etc...
Must have micrometer handy or be skilled in using a caliper when measuring a tubular / round part section.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and potentially rewarded with a returned favor, etc.
Thank you.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
V8013-R
Should have mentioned it was a smaller radial arm drill press... Sorry for the lack of info!
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
V8013-R
I have a Delta 11-100 in good to excellent working order. Do you think most parts are the same as a Delta 11-090? I can readily email pics for visual comparison. Sonny
I thought I had the manual, but not sure, now. I'll check OWWM, though. Sonny
Sonny,
Much appreciated. Probably different, but if you want to trade photos, I've also got some ehre of the 11-090 and some basic but unconfirmed measurements we can compare...
autodrill ATSIGN yunx DOT com is my direct e-mail.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
V8013-R

Well you tried to help me earlier Joe, it finally dawned on me that the radial DP I am replacing is a Rockwell that eventually was manufactured with the Delta badge. IF 11-280 can help in any way, let me know.

I don't need the 11-280 right now... But I'm also keeping a log of all DP machiens that I run across so if you (or anyone else for that matter) wants to measure up your machine and provide specs, it'll be bonus material for me. :)
Certainly not necessary though and only offered for the chronically bored. :):)
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
V8013-R

I still have the 11-280 right now, if you tell me what you are looking for I will do my best to provide you with the information.

No pressure at all. If it can't be done, no worries at all either.
...But you've got mail.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

NOW you've got mail.

So it was *you* who sent me all those bills today?!? <grin>
Seriously though, thank you for the info. It's going right into my database. I'll send you a PDF of the drawing we create from that info FYI in a few days.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

Sold mine last year.....