Rockwell 11-280 Radial Drill Press

I need the plastic belt protector for this drill press. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance. Dick

Reply to
Dick Keats

And which part would that be, specifically?

More than likely your only luck will be to find a parts machine somewhere or fabricate something yourself. Rockwell is pretty dated by now; somewhere in the 70s/early-80s iirc.

The OWWM entry also doesn't show a rear belt guard if that's what you think you're missing...

There was one in a shop I used to work in some, but it's been so long ago I don't recall for sure but back then we would have probably tossed it for being in the way during speed changes, anyway... :)

--

Reply to
dpb