Anyone in NC have access to a shopbot?

Im looking to make a 4'x8' template from MDF and would really like to see one of these in action.
I have a CAD file of the template I want to make if that helps.
Or better yet - what would be a good "go-to" guy to get the thing made from 3/16" sheetmetal?
Thanks, Rob
You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m (remove the _ to get the address)
Rob V (in Y%uQe.109663$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com) said:
| Im looking to make a 4'x8' template from MDF and would really like | to see one of these in action. | | I have a CAD file of the template I want to make if that helps. | | Or better yet - what would be a good "go-to" guy to get the thing | made from 3/16" sheetmetal?
Rob...
The best place to look for ShopBot owners is on the (visitor-friendly) forum at http://www.talkshopbot.com .
ShopBot's HQ and production facilities are in Durham and they're generally looking for an excuse to put on a show and tell. :-)
There's a link to the ShopBot web site and pictures of a 'Bot in action at the link below.
Great - thanks for the info. Didnt realize they were so close to me!