Anyone Applied Feng-Shui To Their Shop Yet?

Just a thought.

Feng Shui says that bad chi eminates from sharp edges and corners. Probably not something you want to think about in a wood shop!
Tom,
You have too much free time.
Phil
Tom Watson wrote:

No water here either. I'd like to have a sink somewhere closeby to have for my waterstones, wood steamer, and cleanup. Air movement from power tools, DC, air filter, and fans. I keep plants in my shop window during the winter months and they are usually covered with sawdust by spring. I painted the interior of my shop white, just to make it brighter but I'm not sure what Feng-Shui says about white.
Did mine three months ago. What is it?
I had the advantage of having a shop built as part of my new house. I saved the kitchen cabinets (including sink) from the old cabin that was on the property. Installed these in the shop - not only running water but a sewer to boot. As to wind, I have a window each on two sides and a garage door which when open, gives one the impression of being in a carport. The remaining wall has the door into the house. My feng is definitely shui.     mahalo,     jo4hn
Phisherman wrote:

jo4hn wrote:

Yeah, but do you have a jo4hn in there?
On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 00:03:43 GMT, Tom Watson

Nah. I used white eggshell-gloss interior paint. <ww,nn,kwim?>
- - Let Exxon send their own troops - ------------------------------------------------------- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Programming
my table saw faces east/west, it is one with the doji(table saw god)

I pay the pest control service for that.

Spilled it over my work bench ... that's what a coonass gets for trying to use chopsticks..
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/24/03

Yeah....but the machines didn't like it, soooo I had to move everything back.
Tom Watson wrote:

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:41:11 GMT, Pat Barber

Ah, you forgot to install feng shui cords. I've heard it makes ALL the difference.
- - Let Exxon send their own troops - ------------------------------------------------------- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Programming
No room! :(