Anyone Applied Feng-Shui To Their Shop Yet?

Just a thought.

Regards, Tom Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

Probably not something you want to think about in a wood shop!

Reply to
Roy Smith

Tom,

You have too much free time.

Phil

Tom Wats> Just a thought.

Reply to
Phil

No water here either. I'd like to have a sink somewhere closeby to have for my waterstones, wood steamer, and cleanup. Air movement from power tools, DC, air filter, and fans. I keep plants in my shop window during the winter months and they are usually covered with sawdust by spring. I painted the interior of my shop white, just to make it brighter but I'm not sure what Feng-Shui says about white.

Reply to
Phisherman

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 00:03:43 GMT, Tom Watson pixelated:

Nah. I used white eggshell-gloss interior paint.

- - Let Exxon send their own troops -

Comprehensive Website Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Did mine three months ago. What is it?

Reply to
John

my table saw faces east/west, it is one with the doji(table saw god)

Reply to
joe

I pay the pest control service for that.

Reply to
Leon

Spilled it over my work bench ... that's what a coonass gets for trying to use chopsticks..

Reply to
Swingman

Found some in the corner behind the lathe when I was cleaning, once.

When my Sister told her young daughter that uncle George was on Guam, her daughter remarked that "Guam" sounded like something on the floor you didn't want to step into.

Pretty close, overall....

Reply to
George

Yeah....but the machines didn't like it, soooo I had to move everything back.

Tom Wats>

Reply to
Pat Barber

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:41:11 GMT, Pat Barber pixelated:

Ah, you forgot to install feng shui cords. I've heard it makes ALL the difference.

- - Let Exxon send their own troops -

Comprehensive Website Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques