Anybody buy from Leichtung Workshops?

Page 3 of 3
On Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 1:23:37 PM UTC-5, Trenbidia wrote:

Love it when a 15 year old thread comes back to life :)
On 2015-12-17 19:08:32 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com said:

I actually had forgotten about them, looks like Woodworkers Supply folded them into the company and closed that name out
On Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 1:23:37 PM UTC-5, Trenbidia wrote:

oops, 12...dang it!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

You just responded to a post from 12 years ago...
On 12/24/2015 8:55 AM, Doug Miller wrote:

And I never saw it until YOU made a comment. Stuff happens, just let it go.