Reply to
Florida StairMan

Yes. What do I win? SH

Reply to
Slowhand

Slowhand why the name?

Reply to
florida stairman

Are you going to post this over and over?

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

I walk up and down stairs every day but have not had any incentive to post a reply. Each time I get more and more enticed though. As we get older, a good riser is something worth discussing.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Hey Barrrrry! Check out website

Tell me- do you shop build your stairs or do it otherwise? What state are you in? What's the latest most popular wood specie you're using? Do you use alot of wrought iron these days? How long have you been doing stairs? How strong is you're local market for stairs? Hey

Reply to
florida stairman

Slowhand, Where you at? Tell me about you're self? Where you located? What's hot and what's not in woods, metal, etc.?

Reply to
florida stairman

Slowhand, Where you at? Tell me about you're self? Where you located? What's hot and what's not in woods, metal, etc.?

Reply to
florida stairman

Eddie, Are you in the stair business? Where? For how long? Are u busy? What's popular with your latest customers? Do you own your own business? Come on post something yo-self I'd like to talk it up-- stairs that is.

Reply to
florida stairman