Any else having trouble with Lee Valley website?

I've been trying repeatedly to get into www.leevalley.com from 7:30 AM to 1:30 PM (on the West coast) and it just times out. I've got a lot of Xmas shopping to do and God forbid I might have to pick up a phone! Anyone else notice this? I'm using a broadband connection.
-Dave
took me 20 seconds on a 49.3kbs connection to get to their site. dave
Dave Smith wrote:

Hi Dave
No problem for me in Ontario, wish I had family that bought for me from Lee Valley!!!
Merry Christmas

Works fine for me here in Atlanta, Ga. Do I need to send you a list of items? <grin>

7:30 AM

a lot

phone!

Nice try. Thanks for the reply...guess I'd better ping Comcast!
Hmmmm....tried again & no luck. Maybe I wasn't specific enough in my first message - I can open the Lee Valley site OK; but when I try to login to order something or even navigate to one of the tabs I get the perpetual waving IE flag. Do any of you guys try that?
-Dave
Dave Smith wrote:

I just tried a number of their pages including the order page and it works fine. Since you can access the site, I suspect something is hosed with your browser. Try flushing your cache.
"Dave Smith" wrote ...

Try your provider. Working fine and fast as ever here in New Jersey.
--
Cheers,
Howard

said
Hi -
No price adjustments!!! We set and hold prices for woodworking in September, hardware in October, and gardening in November....
As far as I know - servers are all fine here!!
Cheers -
Rob Lee Lee Valley
No price adjustments?? Not so!! LeeValley send me a refund cheque on the purchase of a WWII because the price went down shortly after I purchased it! ;-)
VERY happy customer.
Dave.