Another tool ID needed XVIII

I received an email from the owner of a Dutch web site that is a little similar to mine, he has a few photos from people who are trying to identify some old tools. I told him that I'd post a link in a few places to see if anyone recognizes them:
http://home.deds.nl/~watisdat /
He knows what the first one is but isn't sure about the others.
1. icepick? 2. weeder? 3. Some kind of jack 4. ?