Another doll cradle (pics)

I finished a second doll cradle, similar to the one I posted last month. Pics are online at http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperkins1/Woodworking/projects/sarahcradle.htm
Cheers, Nate Perkins Ft Collins, CO
n snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Nate Perkins) wrote:

Wow!
____

That, my friend, is a very nice looking piece. Well done.

Looks great. Very nice work.
Nate Perkins wrote:

Exquisite.

Thanks, guys!
Have to agree its a VERY nice piece of work....
However I make a LOT of doll furniture (4 poster beds..chests of drawers, wardrobes, cradles etc... for my wife to sell at craft fairs(she makes porcelain dolls, repairs all types of dolls, and sews all style of doll cloths...as a hobby really even though her licence plats on her van read "Doll Dr"
I HAVE...(caps intentional) to make "my stuff" out of cheap wood (poplar or pine) just to allow her to sell any of it at anything close to the break even point... (which is cost of materials and paying myself 25 cents an hour labor)... LOL
Do you make these things to sell.. ???? If so I would love to have her sell at one of your craft fairs...
Again Real beautiful work...
Bob Griffiths