Another artisanal market I missed out on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRlBtabKRFM

John Grossbohlin wrote:

Contains at least 20% recycled toilet paper.
--
GW Ross

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies
On 4/4/2016 4:32 PM, G. Ross wrote:

:)
I'm Just Wondering, though, how would it even be possible to collect recycled toilet paper in the first place? That would have to be one of the worst jobs there is.
On Monday, April 4, 2016 at 4:37:06 PM UTC-5, John Grossbohlin wrote:

"Also available in small batch"?
Really??? Small batch? Another hilarious video. Loved it. I am sending it to my woodworking buds tonight!
Robert
On Mon, 4 Apr 2016 17:37:14 -0400
how did you miss out
seems like the barrier to entry into that market might be low or is the whole market in the sh***er
"Electric Comet" wrote in message wrote: >how did you miss out >seems like the barrier to entry into that market might be low

I missed out because he likely satisfied the entire demand for the product... On the other hand, in the time that has passed since I posted that, an associate suggested that it looks like the perfect guest bathroom accessory... would tend to limit the guest's stay. As such perhaps there is a larger market than anticipated!
On Sat, 9 Apr 2016 20:35:28 -0400

careful sometimes those plans can backfire or maybe clog up is a better term in this case