And speakin' of dust collection

How much is this Penn State system worth used assuming it runs fine?
http://www.wendtauction.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&idQ&ItemidF
scroll almost to the bottom and on the right.
thanks!
--
Steve Barker
On 1/10/2012 8:41 AM, Steve Barker wrote:

http://www.wendtauction.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&idQ&ItemidF
no one has a clue, eh?
--
Steve Barker

Maybe the motor and fan have a use. I bought a new HF 1 HP dust collector (? not at home to look it up now), replaced the upper bag with a Wynn 1 micron cartridge, and put a garbage can with a vortex lid from either Rockler or LValley in front of it. The garbage can does the job.
--
Best regards
Han