Among The Most Annoying Off Topic Posters On Rec.Norm

From: snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) From: "Fletis Humplebacker" <!> From: snipped-for-privacy@TAKEOUTmindspring.com
honestly, Abe
plaid wooddoctor and bon vivant
Agreed, we will plonk them all.
Abe Normranson wrote:

Your point? And you couldn't label your post OT? All this observation and statement from one who has *apparently* been around the wRECk for all of 3 or 4 days? DAGS shows 7 messages on 2/15 & 2/18.
Conclusion = TROLL
--
Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.
"Norman D. Crow" wrote:

Ayup.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
Norman D. Crow wrote:

My guess is it's a nom de plume for a long time listener/frequent guest/someone who wants to call attention to it but doesn't want to suffer from it.

Yahbut, the list is factual, though incomplete.
Me? I prefer the blank reply.
UA100

Ohhhh.. you do that on purpose.....
<g>
"Abe Normranson"

I've made just a few posts here so by "most annoying" you must mean the ones you most disagree with. Is honesty that hard to come by?
On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 04:57:16 -0800, Fletis Humplebacker <> wrote:

It's interesting to note that this happened to show up just as I was pointing out a particular person's hyprocacy in participating in threads that he himself complains about. Coincidence? Perhaps.

Good list.
Too short.

Odd, isn't it, that it omits several people from the left end of the political spectrum whose total number of ON-topic posts can be counted on one's fingers....
"Doug Miller" wrote in message

political
Just where the hell is O' Reilly when you need him? "And now, for the "Most Ridiculous Item" segment of the program ...." :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04
Swingman wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:

Don't take the bait, Doug. (I)gnore thread is easy to use if the OT isn't enough of a clue. Everybody has hot buttons to push, the politics lately has just gotten everybody upset, here and in the real world.
Dave in Fairfax (just to the right of Attilla)
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
Tom Watson wrote:

Agreed. I suspect I should feel insulted.
--

FF