Amish Buggy Scale Plans

I am looking for plans for a model of an Amish Buggy. Something in the size range of a 12" doll but I can scale the plan if needed. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks Daryl

Reply to
daryl1138

Start here... if he hasn't got one look for similar sites

WillR

You've got a Barbie user nearby, it appears. Maybe even one in the horse phase? Tables, chairs, chests, etc. for the Barbies: I don't know of any projects that are more satisfying than these. Best wishes with the buggy.

Reply to
Australopithecus scobis