Amish Buggy Scale Plans

I am looking for plans for a model of an Amish Buggy. Something in the size range of a 12" doll but I can scale the plan if needed. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.
Thanks Daryl
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Start here... if he hasn't got one look for similar sites
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scalemodel.hdvs /
--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek
On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:47:59 -0400, WillR wrote:

You've got a Barbie user nearby, it appears. Maybe even one in the horse phase? Tables, chairs, chests, etc. for the Barbies: I don't know of any projects that are more satisfying than these. Best wishes with the buggy.
--
"Keep your ass behind you"
vladimir a t mad scientist com