Amazon's deal of the day

Thought you might want to know if you missed it last time the Hitachi 10" miter is on sale again. I have the 12" and love it. Check the link below for more info

evodawg

If anybody has one of these I would love to know the width and height of the base. For $99 I would consider replacing the Delta that i have never been happy with. ... but only if it will fit in my miter statation.

Hitachi customer service was polite but useless and their website does not have that detail.

Thanks,

Steve

Reply to
StephenM

will not be there until Sat. Not sure if Hitachi has good specs for the 12" either.

Reply to
evodawg

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

"We haven't got no (sic) specs like that...we would have to send that question to the far east and that could take a couple weeks."

He put me on hold to see is there was one of that tool at the "other" warehouse... two minutes later I was disconnected.

Thanks anyway,

Steve

Reply to
StephenM