Amana vs. Woodtek vs. Magnate router bits (1/8" double bead)

I need a double-bead router bit to match the mouldings around the panel on some cabinite doors...
I found 3 different manufacturers on the web:
Amana $62.47 (with free shipping) Woodtex $42 + $10 shipping Magnate $21 + $10 shipping
Any experience with any of these brands to judge whether the price differences make sense?
If I only need this to make a few doors with about 16 lineal feet of molding will I be ok with the cheaper brands?

If Onsrud doesn't make it. and Royce doesn't... I buy Amana (insert bits if required.) For straight cuts I go price. If a combo collection 1/2" goes, with coupons for 25 bits for 25 bucks.
On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 00:33:52 -0500, blueman wrote:

I think that's the deciding factor. No sense paying a lot of money for a bit for one time use. I think you'll be fine with the cheapest one.
BTW, did you look at MLCS? I've had good luck with their bits.

blueman wrote:

The first time you have to spend 2-3 hours sanding out the burn marks from a low cost bit that got dull after cutting less than 15-20 ft may give you a whole different perspective on bit prices.
Lew
Larry Blanchard wrote:

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

I have too but MLCS doesn't seem to have double or triple beading bits.
I ended up buying a triple beading bit for Rockler for $42 pre 20%-off coupon. Using my router table, I can also get a double edge bead out of it... so it sounded like a good deal. Plus they say 100% satisfaction guaranteed so if it doesn't work, I just have to take it back to the local store...

Lee Valley has excellent bits.