All these years...

it appears, according to Harbor Freight, I've been using my feather boards wrong?
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?function=Search
Nova wrote:

The last link didn't work. Let's try:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber6697
Jack Novak posts:

Now that is enough to make you shudder!
I noticed on the first page they had a strip ad for a $399.99 70 lb. torque wrench. I'm not at all sure I'd pay HF 400 bucks for any kind of torque wrench. I have got to find time to visit my "local" (45 miles away) HF store.
Charlie Self "I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he excites among his opponents." Sir Winston Churchill