Advice on a joint please...

Page 2 of 2
Hi Father Haskell,

Thanks for that, I hadn't thought of keeping steady movement going to help it from locking up.
Steve
Wow,
I was away for about a week, right after my posting, just now reading the replies.
Thanks to everyone for replying, I'll read your notes, and sure to be asking a few more questions shortly.
Steve