Accuride 3037 slides?

Succumbing to an impulse, I grabbed some Rockler Red Dot Clearance Accuride 3037 100# Full Extensions slides for a little under $5. Ive been googlin for a few minutes but can find any official documentation on these things.
Are they a one-off slide that Accuride produced just for Rockler? Anybody have any complaints about them?
My thought was anytime I can get an Accuride Full Extension for under $5, I should buy now and think later.
Oh, I also impulsed on the Scott Phillips Wood/Delta DIY Woodworking Kit CD. Over a $100 Value Included on an Interactive CD also for $4.95. After viewing it, Im glad I didnt spend $10.
Patrick Conroy wrote:

I checked Accuride's web site and they don't list a 3037 slide. Are you sure this is the right number?
http://www.accuride.com/search/index.php
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

maybe 3017? http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&offerings_id 183&SearchHandleDBDBDFDADADDDGGFGBDHDEDBDCGEDFCNDGDJGFDBCNDEDGGFGDCNGCDADHGDCNDJDHGDGGDCGBGDDEDHGBDADHDADADADBDADADADBDDDDDADDDHCAGBGDGDHFHCGJGEGFDADADADEDADADADADADADADBDFDADADADBDADADADADADADADADADADADADBDADADADBDDDDDADDDHCAGBGDGDHFHCGJGEGFDADADADBDB&filter037%20accuride
On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 21:59:51 GMT, the opaque Patrick Conroy

It's listed in the Accuride "A SLIDE Reference Guide" with specs identical to the 3017 (other than length.) Ask Accuride for info via their tech support email, snipped-for-privacy@accuride.com .

Good thought!

<g>
--
"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things
over and over and over again for the truth to sink in,

Update: I found the spec sheet in an Accuride catalog if you want a scan of it.
--
Guns don't kill people. Rappers do!

Gracias - but I've got an email into Tech Suppt and will see what they have to say about it.
Patrick Conroy wrote:

You bastard. That's a great deal. LOL