Account of a cut off finger -TS

Here is an account of bad practices with a tablesaw causing a guy to loose a good portion of a finger. Read his description of the pain involved in the healing process and the next time you decide to try a risky cut, think of this. Pictures included of course!
http://www.showmeyourwound.com/wounds/wound.php?serid 05
Just by looking at the name of the sight, you can guess what else is to be found there. Enjoy!

the
Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww ! ! ! ! One glance of the picture is enough to make me stop and pause before the next cut. Some think this type of thing is a gloat, but it truly serves as a reminder as to what a power tool can do. Yes, we can learn from other's mistakes. Ed

I've learned from mine.
Wes