A little help please?

Hi,
I recently bought a cabinet shop with some equipment remaining. I have searched the internet and am still pretty clueless as to fair market value on these items and would be so greatfull if some of you could give me a hint on the following items.
Woodtek dust collector 1995 3HP 12A 240
Champion air compressor 1972 Model # HR 1-6 200PSI
Sheet board cutting machine model # L4 safty speed cut MFG Anoka Minn.
All items appear to be in mint to great condition.
Thanks.
Melissa
isn't it a little late to be wondering what the value is of items you already purchased as part of a business deal?? the first two items, being used, and the compressor is quite old, aren't going to be worth much in the grand scheme of the cost of an entire business unless you bought it for a song. (less than $75 ea) don't know about the 3rd item, sorry.
dave
Melissa wrote:

Hi Dave,
I think she's probably trying to give an estimate to an insurance company or something like that. Either that, or she wants to sell them.
Fair market value is tough to estimate, but replacement value isn't. Like Dave said, for things this old, no matter what condition, I wouldn't give you more than 20% of the cost to buy the equivalent new product.
Mike
--
There are no stupid questions.
There are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.
Mike in Mystic wrote:

Melissa wrote:

A new WoodTek 3 HP dust collector sells for about $500.00
I couldn't find a Champion HR 1-6, but a new HR 3-8 is a little over $1,400.00
A new 50 inch "Safety Speed Cut" panel saw is running about $1,100.00.
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 02:18:41 +0000, Nova wrote:

...and a starting point for used is about 50% of new.
-Doug
Sorry you got so many spurious messages. NOVA's message and the next one give useful info. If you are ina city with a reasonable number of people, an ad in the paper and the local .forsale bewsgroup should turn up some interest. You'll have to listen to considerable BS, but someone who has a real need will pay a reasonable price and not argue too much, because they will know new prices. Good luck, Wilson