Subject Author Posted Replies

AUTO GIRO - PDF
I believe this should be spelled gyro. JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT Build an Auto Giro Plans

PATIO CHAIR
Don't know why they call it a patio chair, it looks a whole lot better than some of those ugly things people are trying to sell as house chairs. JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that,...
2
2

TOY BOX BENCH
Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT Shop tools, appliances, building supplies, bathroom, lighting and more home improvement products...
2
2

SMALL BIPLANE
I'd have thought people would think of this as small, without having to say so. But, maybe there's a big model out there that would really make this one seem small if they were ever put side by side....

INSPIRATION - Plywood Puzzle Rocker
I titled this inspiration because there's no plans. But auite simple to just copy out the design on graph paper, then lay it out on plywood, then cut it out. I did it on two of those pukey yard...

PIRATE'S TREASURE CHEST
Of course, if this was a real pirate's real treasure chest, it probably wouldn't look this good, and he'd probably whip your landlubber ass for messing with his treasure chest. JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce....
3
3

KITE WEB PAGES
Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT http://plans.kitez.com/JOAT

TRAIN
Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT http://ourhouse.ninemsn.com.au/ourhouse/factsheets/db/intheworkshop/08/828.aspJOAT

JACOB'S LADDER - TWO
Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT http://www.mathematische-basteleien.de/jacob.htmhttp://www.woodcraftarts.com/jacob.htmJOAT

Scale Model Airplanes
I just found this site - And seems that their products are pretty cool. I really love collecting scale model airplanes since I was child. And I'm planning to purchase 2 custom made model airplanes for...
18
18

PING Morris
Thunk you might like this. Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT...
6
6

New Shop Pics....
I notice you haven't yet parked your ATV/Bandsaw in the garage yet. us know how it's working out for you. Also, how is the carbide rotary cutter head working out on your jointer?
1
1

Gothic design
I want to design a piece of furniture for my daughter who is very much into Gothic / Medieval architecture. I've been told that there is a method to determining how to shape the top of a Gothic style...
13
13

AD: Nov 11 - Nov 18 Weekly Specials at Southern Soapers Fragrances
AD: Nov 11 - Nov 18 Weekly Specials at Southern Soapers Fragrances Thanks to the list owner for allowing this ad. List owners are not responsible for the outcome of any transactions related to this...

Please Help me understand...
The M15 Persecution post are a total mystery to me and they show up on every news group I frequent. Some I have only scanned, some I have read in detail, I don't grasp the motivation for it all. They...
2
2